nightlight Canada is a registered charity. We rely on donations from people like you for everything we do – from day to day operations to helping people in crisis. Giving is one way to partner with us in God’s work in our cities. As we give our resources in ways that will benefit others, we grow into the people God wants us to be. Giving is a spiritually healthy thing to do!
Please consider how much you can give monthly. Every little bit counts. We’d far rather have a lot of small donors than a few big ones. Our coffees don’t have fancy names, but they are served with love and the promise of relationship. That makes it the most special kind of coffee there is.
Where do your donations go?
- Cash donations made to nightlight Canada are used to run all nightlight locations according to their need. These unique drop-in centres provide a place to develop meaningful relationships and a community that mutually supports one another.
- We have one full-time staff person, and a team of (very) part-time staff. nightlight is absolutely a labour of love for our team.
- We often have special events for our drop-in centre guests; such as a day-long event at a camp or farm (an opportunity that very few of our guests have a chance to do otherwise), and Christmas parties.
How can I give?
- One-time or monthly donations through Canada Helps.
- Pre-authorized withdrawal straight from your bank account. Complete this automatic bank withdrawal form, and email or mail (to the address below).
- Send an e-transfer to email@example.com
- Mail a cheque to nightlight Canada, c/o 825 Gardiners Rd. Kingston ON K7M 7E6
- Support one of our participants in the annual Coldest Night of the Year walk, or Ride for Refuge events
Thank you for partnering with us!
We are pleased to offer a Charitable Tax Receipt for all cash donations. Donations given through Canada Helps are receipted immediately after donation by Canada Helps.