Statement of Faithnightlight is an interdenominational Christian organization. Therefore, our doctrines focus on what is commonly held by all branches of Christianity, rather than the particulars of any one denomination.
1. The Holy Scriptures are the inspired Word of God. This means that through the on-going interpretation of the Holy Spirit, the Scriptures can serve the Church. In this way, they were written so that our faith might increase. In all ways, the Holy Spirit led, leads, and will continue to lead.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Our Lord, Jesus Christ, is God, manifest in the flesh; we affirm His virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory.
4. The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the blood of the Lord, Jesus Christ.
5. The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness, and work for the Lord, Jesus Christ.
6. The Church, the Body of Christ, consists of all true believers.
7. Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.